Back Forum New

Routines being completed but not recorded for daily quest..

Hello,
First.. AWESOME GAME, GREAT JOB FROM THE MODERATORS , CREATORS ETC.

Anyhow, the issue:

Often almost daily, I will place "training employees" in que to be completed for the daily quest. Several times the training will be completed however even though I accepted the daily quest for training it will not show that training has been completed. I generally just choose train all employees for an hour however I have had this problem with about every variation of training.

I have also come across very often that I will que tasks for secretary and self routines  (business routines) and they will be qued in the schedule but later not appear any longer and I will need to go in and re select them all, I have checked closely to be sure that they just hadnt been completed... it will run through mayby two or three of them and then just stop idle with nothing qued even though I had hours and hours of routine and secretary tasks selected and qued..

any suggestions?

THANKS !

Kurt

KCTSLC S1 AMBITION
Favor Share

we will check this for you ~Frankly ,it works fine for me ~

I did it again today lol, loaded it all up in que and then .... nothing. Thank you for the quick reply

The queues seem "a bit" buggy, especially the secretary's, seems to loose some 50% of queued actions.
It might be a good idea to add a small delay between the queued actions, ie. if the first task starts at 00:00:00 and ends at 00:01:00 set the next task to start at 00:01:05 NOT 00:01:00.

the queue is a pain ~
Would you mind assigning  again ?

assigning?

Im happy Dawnlight added to this post so I know I am not crazy lol!

Back Forum