Back Forum New

HELP IN WARFLOW

what is enemy elite legion and how to defeat any enemy elite legion in war flow
Favor Share

how to defeat it? by team up. somebody create a team and invite others to join. need 4 people at least but for donjerd PR you only need 3 people to be able to attack it
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

oo thnks for help

Coool

ok what about Regional Wars?  How do they start, and how do they differ from Legionary Wars, who can participate in them.
You tried the rest, now join the BEST, BLOOD

Great question Xenia. I would like to know also. First I herd of it today. How can I find more info on Regional wars?????

Thanks

Post Last Edit by MarcoK1 at 7-24-2012 07:56

Regional war is allways in Fall.

u need to be in a City witch can be owned by differend nations, like Genton or Wham. Its not posible in Midham, Sutusk and Pitlow.

If for examble M nation own one of this citys - a M nation player IN this city can start a regional war with an city from an other nation.
every Fall 10 min after Legion War the Reginal war starts. All players in the area or city can take part in this war. they get RP if they win or lose.

If M nation city start a war against a V nation city and M nation win - they have a chance to own the other city too. The "Nation owned" gets higehr for M nation and lower for V nation.
one area can have max 2 RW's every Fall

Thanks MarcoK1

Reply 7# MarcoK1

Thank you dear

Post Last Edit by mania_hay at 7-24-2012 08:13

Back Forum