Back Forum New

[Announcement] DC S1 & S3 Merger Draft

Dear Players,

Dragon’s Call will carry out a server merge in May 2nd September 2012, the servers S1/S2 will be merged with Server 3 to create a more fun and exciting environment to our players.

If your account has characters on both servers, you must decide to keep one character and delete the other one; the dragon gold and dragon stones on both characters will all be transferred into the character you kept. (When the server re-open after the merge, you'll get the instructions ingame by step, so you don't need to delete your char before merge.)

FAQ about server merger :

When will the server merges happen?
    We will start merging the Server S1 & S3 from 10:00 PM, Sept 2nd to 10:00 PM, Sept 3rd (EST).

Which servers will be merged?
    Server s1/S2  will merge with Server 3

What happens if your account has characters on both servers?
    If your characters on Server 1 and Server 3 registered by the same email account, you'll get the instructions in game by step when the server re-open after the merge. Then you can decide which char to keep or delete. Also, the dragon gold and dragon stones on both characters will all be transferred into the character you kept. So you don't need to delete your char before merge.

What happens if players choose to keep their character on Server 3?
    All players from Server 3 will have a chance to modify their character’s name; players who act as the leader of a guild on Server 3 will have a chance to modify their guild’s name.

What character info will be retained?
    A. Class and character attributes: all class info and basic stats and equipment attributes of the character you chose to keep will be kept and remain unchanged.
     B. Inventory: items in the inventory will all be kept.
     C. Skill level and skill builds will all be kept.
     D. Titles will all be kept.
     E. Experience points will stay the same as the one when the servers are merged.
     F. Quests: The quest list will be cleared, but the quest progress will be kept. After being accepted again, uncompleted quests will be restored to their original progress.
     Edited:G. All achievements will not be cleared.
     H. All mails will be cleared, so please remember to claim any unclaimed items from your mails and save the mails you need before the merge.
     I. The Market will be cleared, so please take back your items in the market in advance.
     J. All friends will be cleared.
     K. Auction House: all items in the Auction House will be cleared, so please don’t auctions or bid on any items before the server merge.

What guild info will be retained?

A. Guild relationship: completely kept.
     B. Guild wealth: completely kept.
     C. Guild level: completely kept.
     D. Guild buildings: completely kept.
     E. Guild quests: Guild quests cannot be continued till the next day after the server merge completes.

Will all the items stored in the personal warehouse and guild warehouse be kept after the merge?
      Yes, all stuff in both personal warehouses and guild warehouses will be retained after the merge.

How will quiz show be kept after the merge?
     About quiz show, personal scores will be kept, but the Score Rankings will be reset.

How will Mentor & Apprentice system be kept after the merge?
     The relationship between a mentor and an apprentice will be cancelled if either the mentor or the apprentice deletes its character upon the server merge.

How will rankings be kept after the merge?

All data will be re-ranked after the server merge and the rankings will be refreshed every an hour, so there will be no ranking data during the first one hour after the merge.

What happens if players didn't claim their reward from Sky City Arena before server merge?
    Unless you delete your char, your reward remain in the sky city arena are still claimable after the merge. Data of players' teams would be cleared, so reward for Single fights are able to claim directly while reward for Pair and Trio need to join a team first (No need to be with the original members).

Will AP reset during the down time?
    Since the servers would be down for more than 24 hours, when the server re-opens, AP will replenish by 150.

How to claim Top Achievement after the server merge?

Since different players claimed Top Achievement before on Server 1 & Server 3, the Top Achievement data would be cleared during the downtime. When the server re-opens, players can claim it when any one first hit the target.

if you have any more concerns or questions, please feel free to ask us. the merger compensation has been sent on both servers (ie, S1/S2 & S3), please claim compensation before 31st August 2012. we will not compensate anyone who fails to claim the compensation after the date.

Thanks
lekool team
Favor Share

Thanks for the update,  but a little proof reading maybe?

Dragon’s Call will carry out a server merge in May 2nd September 2011
Did I miss something?

We will start merging the Server S1 & S3 from 10:00 PM, August 2012 to 10:00 PM, August 3rd (EST).
Umm what day?

If your characters on Server 5 and Server 8.
Umm,  what..  Servers 1 and 3?

But Everything else seems to make sense.  Glad our guilds in S3 arent getting messed up.

the merger sarts 2nd Sept as stated in first para, as for other, its fixed
thanks for correcting

Will all servers stop while the merge is taking place or just 1&2?

Post Last Edit by 007911 at 8-30-2012 10:45

ummmmmmmmmmmmm what about our accounts on s1 can we get a chance to change our names as well cause i really want to change mine  i made this account so long ago that i have a veterans gift package but if i cant change my name i dont want the account cause i dont like my ign  
ign smittenkitten
s1

Post Last Edit by eric169 at 8-30-2012 12:07

Some questions want to ask
1. Will Magic Debris be kept after the merge?
2. Will Honor Point in Arena be kept after the merge?
3. The Unuse instance remain after the merge?
4. All Mail for User in S1 would kept after the merge?
5. Gift not yet claim would kept after the merge?
6. As the time for merging > 1 day, how about the wage system (Rewards for Weekly Accumulative Days)
7. Will Money be kept after the merge?

i'll keep my sin than my dumb mage
not interested to talk about things anymore

btw i have question ... how about when i choose my sin then those prisma , soul stone , gems , etc in the warehouse n inventory of my mage will be transfer in my sin if i keep it ? or not ?
not interested to talk about things anymore

Reply 5# 007911
hi
you had some issue with tournament prize claim issue right?
it should be fixed, pls check it and confirm
Thanks

Reply 6# eric169
Hi
to answer your questions, all items will be kept, gold will be kept too, however dragon stones will be lost during the merger
Thanks

Back Forum