Back Forum New

why i lose my acc?

hi im lose acc after cleared cash and cookies, now when i log in i need to make new character, omg what u from lekool done to me, IGN coccolo, i was last post, check it now pls its crazy
Favor Share

Lost? We'll check it soon, wait patiently, please. And if it works well for you again, please give us a feedback. Thanks
There's no limit for self-improvement.

Post Last Edit by 50ac7056ba4ea at 11-21-2012 15:28

not working, now i cant to log in crystal saga too with facebook loging, before was easy log, now need to start everything again with this, i play since october 2011. pls help
now name is 50ac7056ba4ea before was Coccolo, forum name

You've just created character today according to your avatar information. If so, maybe your character information has been deleted during your cache and cookie clearing before it's saved due to lag. Poor guy, restart it again, come on...

check my ip and ip from last log with Coccolo u will se that is me, and i again try to clear cash and its the same, comon guys

now i lose 1 year playing

Oh, incredible, so sorry for the inconvenience, it will be under further check agaih, thanks for your kind patience in advance. IGN coccolo? username in forum was Coccolo and now 50ac7056ba4ea? But this account with uid 3093619 is registered today, can't be a year at all

I wonder which account you mean...
Or could you specify your problem with account information to admin@lekool.com?
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Reply 3# 50ac7056ba4ea

And if you have logging problem with facebook, please try to relog in it directly from www.lekool.com, then choose the game you wanna. And please give us feedback if it works well or not for you, thanks.

yep i lose Coccolo when i clear cash and stuck with new, how is posible to make 2 acc with one email?
and i will send mail on admin@lekool.com with pics that im old player, ty

mail is send

Back Forum