Back Forum New

Company Certification is immpossible

Company Certification event is immpossible for us. Who need it of that event ?
Favor Share

hi
can you pls specify what you mean?

I'm confused, too. You don't wanna some "Company Certification event"? What event you refer to?
There's no limit for self-improvement.

He probably means the first level task "Occupy the top position in the Stronghold Battle for 7*24 Hours", which we can't complete.

Reply 4# Dawnlight

Thanks for your reply, if the 7x24 hours is what he means, I fell it's difficult to complete, too. But better to wait for his confirmation, yeah?

Just difficult? There is no Stronhold Battle in Lekool's BTO, so I'd say it's quite impossible

Reply 6# Dawnlight

tbh, I mean extremely difficult, we'll turn to dev if there will be some improvement

Ok, i have spoke to the devs about this event, there is no time limit on it, its a permanent feature, and yes its supposed to be super hard and take a long time to complete, They will be lighting the stronghold icon for us, so no need to fear there.
GM Cherie

Here to help you as best I can so tell me whats wrong and lets get it fixed together.
But you got to help me to help you as I cant work miracles

Cherie@lekool.com

OK  - here is what I mean:
lv1 - 50 diamonds - i don`t hink anyone have it or may get for a week, two or month.
all the mansions reach top lv - same no one can do it
stronghold battle - i think this option is loked for us
lv2 - donate 1 000 000 000 000 - don`t think anyone may have this TCN
achievment points 2 000 000 - no one can do it at this moment
lv4 - statue and totems lv9 - immpossible too
lv5 - improve attributes to 6 500 - can reach this soon
lv6 - company reach lv 115 - gurudev have lv 77 - so how long to reach lv 115 ?
That`s what i mean - no one need it this event, because no one can complete on lekool server.

Something to work on the next year or two

Back Forum