Back Forum New

[Forum Activity] Bloodline Limit

Event Duration: now till Nov. 30th

Event Details: During the event time, screenshot BloodLine Limit and tell us why you like it. Post it under this thread together with your IGN and server

Event Reward: Bloodsoul IX *5 ; 50 coupons
Favor Share

Post Last Edit by holy89 at 11-27-2012 10:09

IGN : holy
Server : http://ninjawaz-server1.lekool.com/
reason : i like because this BL skill make My Char Strong.. im Build my char to SpeedTanker
BL active : Hebi Sasuke, Jiraya and Garra..
Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
[img][/img]

I like this bloodline limit because it's Kakashi's and I like anything KAKASHI!
IGN: Phihung          Server: Gaara (dream)

Attachment: You need to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

IGN: †kiima†
Server : Gaara 02 (dream)

Reason : I like this bloodline because it boost my dodge and at the same time adds attack 15% which i really nid to kill fast

i like it coz it suit my build

IGN: Genom
Server: s1 lekool

reason : it boost my hit and my speed so ofc i'll like it

IGN: PandaWind
Server 1 Lekool

IGN; 1Zues1
server; dream gaara 2
reason; i like bl sasuke coz give ab and speed.

Reply 1# GM_Chibiii

[url="]Close[/url]
   IGN Fukkiyam   Server http://s2.ig.ninjawaz.com/
   Reason I like bloodline limit of Uchiha Shisui Because It adds more dodge for me

Looks cool, and I like the stat boost.

IGN:  Wargasm
Server:  s2.ninjawaz.com - Gaara [DREAM]
Wargasm@S2.DREAM [RETIRED]

Ign: isnekServer: s1 lekool

i like my bl because it is mangekyo sharingan! also, it gives ab and hit, which are important factors in my build

Back Forum